PeterM and BB arrived on second week-end of July from Melbourne for following tasks to fulfill:
– built-up school tables and benches – over 200 will be available for School
– dormitories furniture assembly within 12 rooms.
– walkpads around campus building, as kids walking around building were bringing mud inside during rainy season.
– built-up metalic structure for inner-court. Here will be a large room of 600 squaremeters for gatherings at school and Elim community.
– rainwater collecting system from roofs.
– administrative area set-up, furniture and equipment.
NickI from Melbourne made a great job to mount doors arrived with AUS container. Kids are having a certain sense of privacy and protected space in their dormitories.