Time to work before Christmas time. We received the working visit of Aussie muzungu(s).
Period: December 4th-17th, 2016.
Papa PM led a team of five to manage different working jobs for our campus:
- Mount solar collecting panels for electricity. The One who gave us SUN every day is providing energy for all our lighting and working equipment.
- Regularize creek at the bottom of Bamusuta hill on eastern side of campus. Clean-up of channel and bridge was costly. One excavator of 9 tones was brought for heavy carrying work – clearing for 20 meters amonte and 60-70 meters in lower course.
- Kitchen – new into campus main building.
- Cover garden – with plastic net to avoid sun heating. Added one 3,000 liters basin posed at 2.7 meters high on three concrete pillars, with a dropping water system.
- Planting comestible fruit trees: 35 all together: avocado, guava, jackfruit, mango, bananas.
- Playing equipment: monkey bars, cradles. See how kids here are enjoying at best times of day.
- Fence around campus property:
- wood pillars – 450 units
- Fence length – 250 meters